You are cordially invited to attend the Start for Future Summit at HM on November 23-24, hosted by our international partner consortium Start for Future (SFF), co-driven by HM and SCE. The Summit is aimed at participants from academia, industry, startups, as well as policy & change makers, ecosystem representatives, scientists and innovation enthusiasts.You can find all the information about the SFF Summit on the website: bit.ly/SFFSummit. You can register here: bit.ly/SFFapplication for one of the two days or for both days. In the flyer you will also find a summary of the program: bit.ly/SFFflyer.
What awaits the participants:
Day 1: New European Innovation Agenda & European Innovation Ecosystems.
We are particularly pleased to welcome as keynote speaker and panelist EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel (European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth) . She will present in her keynote the New European Innovation Agenda presented in July 2022 to position Europe at the forefront of a new wave of deep tech innovation and start-ups. The core goal here is to develop new technologies to address society’s most pressing challenges and bring them to market.
- … learn more about the new flagship European innovation initiative and about the development and interconnection of innovation ecosystems (so-called Deep Tech Valleys) in Europe
- … Meet leading start-ups, industry and ecosystem representatives and policy makers in Europe
- … gain insights and access to the international ecosystem association Start for Future (SFF)
- … explore with us upcoming trends and opportunities of the European innovation ecosystems, the “Deep Tech Valleys”
- … listen to exciting pitches from nominees for the Strascheg Award, the HM Innovation Competition and watch the Award Ceremony. New this year is the fourth category to honor international submissions from the SFF Ecosystem
- … meet exciting personalities, policy makers, start-up champions, investors and innovators, academics and industry representatives from all over Europe
Day 2: Business Innovation through Co-Creation
Day 2 is all about practical collaboration between startups, deep tech valleys and industry partners. Here we will dive into co-creation workshops and 1-1 match-making sessions.
- … Exchange ideas with experts on business innovation and business development strategies.
- …Collaborating on innovation challenges with other participants from startups, industry and academia
- …Expanding your network of universities, industry partners, innovators, investors, policy makers and startup champions from Germany and across Europe.
The upcoming Summit is Start for Future’s first large-scale co-creation gathering. It will showcase a sustainable, democratic and scalable model for future-oriented and long-term collaboration and lay the foundation for the creation of a new corporate form for Start for Future as a European Cooperative Society.
Secure your free ticket now for Day 1, Day 2 or both days and register now here to attend the SFF Summit: to application for a free ticket.